Sunday, April 12, 2009


I can't take my eyes off you when i first met you...
.

.

.

.

.

.

.


There you were, leaning against the wall right above with a few of your friends. Yes... the dress sense and the hairstyle, totally the kind that i will go gaga over.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I neglected my friends and decided to get a closer look at you...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


There you were, alone by yourself. I told myself, "Ching, its now or never!" I should grab my opportunity to you know, get to know you better.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


You were standing right infront of me. I wanna hold you so much that i can't take it any longer. I held your hands up and look into your eyes...


"I think i'm in love with you."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.




You will be mine soon.
MUAHAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHA!!!
(ahem*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home