Sunday, March 08, 2009


Last week, a little girl offered her seat to me on Mrt.

I'm alighting at Outram, which is only one stop away from Chinatown (My workplace). The girl stood up and held on to the pole, look at me while offering the seat, smiling. I turned to Hana immediately. "WTF. DO I LOOK PREGNANT?" Must be that babydoll top which mislead the kids to think that way, or i look motherly...but STILL? The fact that she's like sitting behind me (quite a distance, not infront), at the 'two sitter' seats and the cabin was not crowded.... GEES?

Today, watched My Bloody Valentine 3D with my bf. We sat right at the top left hand corner couple seat, A1 A2. As usual i took off my slippers and made myself at home. Movie ended. While waiting at the traffic lights outside CATHAY, i felt some discomfort at my feet. I look down and pressed his arms HARD...

"MY SLIPPERS ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE!"

I never thought this will happen to me. As stupid as it look, i switched them right on the spot, awkwardly.Happen to hear some guy laughter at the back but praying hard i'm not the target. Well, at least i didn't wear the same side of the slipper out of the house. Yes, this will happen to you if you have several same colour of slippers at home. Which happen to my honourable bf. Tsk tsk tsk.

What's next?

Ohhhhh....~ I can't wait.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahah omggg! Ching you so xia suayyyy! But its so funny. And usually baby doll top = pregnant dress.

HAHAHAHA!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Missphenomena said...

hahaha yes hana told me all abt ur pregnant story. HEHEHE i can so imagine da look on ur face.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Ching said...

Wah laooo... tell me abt it. Plus the cabin is quite empty you know. T.T SIGH. In anyway, i'm still gonna wear that top! HAHAHAHAHA.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home