Saturday, March 21, 2009


I'm super damn pissed now.

It all started with me wanting to book movie tickets at Cathay. :(

My bf told me he'll be booking out at 5pm today. Thus, i decided to book a late night movie at Cathay. When i was at the bus stop, my bf msg me that he'll be singing K with his family at 9pm because its her Birthday. I know, but i didn't expect it to be so late! Even if booking the movie at 1am is also abit risky. I decided to alight at Bukit Panjang and board a bus back. I wrapped her gift nicely and even brought out. And so, i loitered at Lot 1. My bf say he might not be able to book out at 5pm sharp. I end up buying stuffs from SASA and VOGUE.

Ok. Being already pissed that everything is not going well, i managed to find a few nice dresses from VOGUE. 3 colours for the same design. I can't decide on whether to get the Black or Yellow. And so the CHINA salesgirl told me that its TWO for $50. After a few rounds of trying on and removing, another salesgirl told me that she'll give me A tube or leggings if i buy TWO (Because actually its Buy 3 Free 1) So, i settled on getting TWO and proceed to choose the leggings.

Then, i saw some stockings hanged on the wall. I asked if i could take that instead. She said can't but she'll give me the leggings still and charge me $10 for the stocking. So i'm like... sure.

Time for payment. She total everything to $70. "Wait a min. I thought it should be $60?", thinking that she made a mistake or whatsoever. She said no..

She: "The TWO dress will be $60, the stocking $10, so total $70."
Me: "You said TWO dress for $50 just now."
She: " Ya.. but now you got the legging."
Me: "But you said you will give me a free legging/tube if i buy two."
She: " That two dress will be original price if you get the free legging, because its actually is buy 3 get 1 free"
Me: "Then you shouldn't tell me its free when i want to buy TWO. Now isn't it count as purchasing it?"

Another salesgirl still can add on that the legging is easy to match with any clothes, when i said i don't want it.

ASSHOLES.


Come to think of it, she SHOULD give me the legging since its BUY 3 GET 1 FREE. But i wouldn't want to go back to that shop anymore. This will be my FIRST and LAST. I think they will close down soon anyway. Their clothes are freaking expensive! My mom told me i should have left the shop since i have not purchase anything yet.

I was so pissed when i left the shop. And my Bf still not out YET.

SO, I went straight home!

And now i'm so hungry, i'm waiting for my dad to finish watching movie on his computer to have dinner together. Here i am, munching on Calbee, still PISSED.
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

*For your info, VOGUE is located beside PIZZAHUT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home