Thursday, August 14, 2008


'To withdraw or not to withdraw'

After numerous breakdown, i've decided.

Bye NTU(for now), Hi working life.

I know its a waste, but i just have to make the best decision somehow or rather.

2 weeks in NTU, i swear its the lowest point of my life. The modules just drive me nuts although some have been taught before, which i think i've threw back to my lecturers already. HAH. I'm totally lost and yes, i can't cope. I don't want to waste my time and ahem, dad's money to "TRY" one semester, which everyone encourage me to. Yes, i know, the "you never know till you've tried" definitely comes to your mind aye? But, so what if i can crap through this semester with a merely pass? I will certainly struggle later on and thus, leading to more breakdowns. Then they'll tell me, "force yourself, work harder lah?". Sorry, i can't force myself to do something i dont like anymore. Then I guess, letting go this chance is the best choice.

I told my parents about it and surprisingly, they said they'll support (including my bro)whatever decision i made and most importantly, i must live with happiness and not to stress myself unecessarily(Thats exactly what my dad messaged me. Plus, he even quoted a line from Confucious!) However, deep down inside, i'm sure they wish i could continue. Hey, which parents don't want their children to get a degree, to have a better future? Upon seeing me so stress, i think they don't want to put anymore stress on me anymore.

I will take this period to work and touch up on my portfolio, hoping for the best i can get into Fine Arts next year.

Bye pdi ppl i've spend my 2 weeks with, I will miss you guys! Especially Aliyah. Huili, Jamie and Hui min. Hope for the best in the future! :)

Some others are Pei Xia, Jacquelyn, Elaine, Xinni etc.

I'm very relieved.

2 Comments:

Blogger Missphenomena said...

u can do it babe :)

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll post more of my stuff online so you'll have an idea what the profs like!

-jo

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home