Thursday, April 17, 2008


Good hair day
Nice outfit (hor bf?)
Good laugh at my bf wearing his shirt the opposite
Ended work at a Good time
Good soup by my mom
Bad ache on my shoulder (still)

None the less, its a Happy day!

But still....

26th April is a pain in the ass.

You see, Pdi's dinner has been postponed from 18th to 26th, I was like, GREAT! Now, I can attend both Shir's performance and the dinner! But no, i remembered Bee mentioning about keeping 26th free to celebrate brian's 21st birthday. So i thought, k lah the most i try to squeeze and attend both.

Recently, Kelvin participated in this sms thing on the newspaper and actually won tickets for 2 to Kenny G's concert at Genting! So lucky uh. At first he wanted to give his parents the tickets but he told me his mom is lazy to go plus she's got a facial appointment or something. So, most probably, we are going instead. Right?

Guess what?

*DRUMROLLS*

It falls on the 26th.

Great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home