Sunday, April 06, 2008



Breakfast Surprise!

Yeap. I know you guys can't link cooking and me together since i dont do housework or do laundry. But i'm trying, OK! I AM! I never cook for anyone before, ok, except for F&N lessons during secondary school days. I remember making this sherperd pie back then and i accidentally dropped shir's onto the floor while helping her to hold. At least it didn't toppled! So, it still can be eaten. :x


Bought the ingredients at night while my boy is working.



Surprisingly, i was able to wake up at 8am! For the past few days, i can't even wake up to have breakfast with my parents. Tsk.


I know it may not be the most delicious breakfast you've ever eaten, but i hope you like it!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home