Monday, April 21, 2008



After a hard day at work, this just has to happen to me in the middle of the night at 2.30am the other day.......


My loreal liquid foundation dropped from a deadly height and broke, appearing like an artwork.


I can't help but scold vulgarities in my mind (no point scolding it out loud as no one will hear me anyway) while cleaning the floor 4 times, as its abit sticky, to and fro from the toilet.


ANYway, we attended Shir's dance performance, Fantazia in school's convention centre last friday...


The whole gang :)




Buddies!

Supposingly everything should end at 9.30pm, but after shir's photo taking sessions + briefing by their dance instructor etc etc etc, we left the place around 11pm+. We set timer and went crazy while waiting for shir outside the convention centre.......







LOL.

It was already 12am when we were at the bus stop!

Ate dinner together till it was around 1am+ and cabbed back.

Time to sleep! Shall blog about my MAE's interview in my next entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home