Monday, March 17, 2008


Sunday, 16th March 2008

As usual, there's this tradition (Cheh chehhh) in my family, where the birthday fella get to choose where to dine in. After i came across this restaurant where this famous blogger blogged about before (Years ago?), i decided to ask my brother to fetch me from Red Dot and dine there! I even send him the website incase he don't know the location. Its located right opposite the DHL Balloon at Bugis.



Yes, tried the Butterscotch and Caramel Thick Shake and Beef Cheese Fries OF COURSE! LOVES IT! Especially the shake! So gonna go down again for it. :) But i don't like the creamy sauce pasta though, i got sick of it after a few spoonful. Thats my mom by the way, with her steak. The mushroom soup was not bad either.


Monday, 17th March 2008




I know i look retarded but check out the toilet! Full-length glass windows with such view. Cool aye. I went twice! HAHA.



Love you tons, Silly boy of mine.


Gonna meet up with my 17385 real soon for my belated celebration together with Khoon, who's birthday falls on 16th March. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home