Monday, March 31, 2008



Last Sunday, i accompanied Ser down to Suntec City for Bodyshop's 70% sale. She got herself some lotions and i got some nonsense stuffs. Seriously, i told her while pointing to the ugly red plastic bag, "I got this BECAUSE OF U." Yeeeeeeap. As i have yet try Crystal Jade's Xiao Long Bao before, we decided to settle on Crystal Jade's La Mian Xiao Long Bao outlet. It was consider a late lunch as the time was already around 4pm and i had to have dinner with my family later at Vivocity for its my Dad's birthday. So we each ordered a bowl of La Mian (noodle) and shared Xiao Long Bao.


SUUUUUUUUPERB!

Then, we realised two guys over at another table actually shared a bowl of La Mian, WHICH we didn't even thought of that! We should have share. So full, i'm almost puking. Afterwhich we shopped around Suntec City and she accompanied me to Vivocity. :) More shopping and trying to get me to digest faster. HAHA. When my brother messaged me saying that they're setting off from home, it was only around 6pm! I was still damn bloody full lah! Sniff*

Serene left home and i went to meet my family at this HOGS BREATH CAFE just opposite Daiso. I walked pass the place a few times but didn't even know this restaurant exist.


They serve a varieties of steaks, which is why my bro brought us here because my parents LOVE steaks. That also explains why last few years we've been having our celebrations at Jack's Place. Tsk. I decided to order Apple crumble as i was REALLY FULL still.


Mom's huge serving of steak & chicken wrap and bro's chicken dish


Mum busy cutting her steak


Dad and his steak. As usual. :)

And presenting you my i-thought-it-will-be-small-serving Apple Crumble dessert....

!!!

I finish it all by myself (almost).

Its damn nice. Much worth it then the one from Swenson. The vanilla ice cream stayed nicely CHILLED without much melting.

I was so full i can't even breath properly when i sit in the car.

Tell me about dieting. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home