Friday, February 15, 2008



Went to lou hei on feb 2. Bee's family treat at their Zi Char at Bukit Gombak. Time: Around 11.00pm. lol.

After so long, we girls finally unite with all 6 of us! : )



Ang bao from bee -.-

Then we went to the nearest kopitiam and talk cock all the way to 3am then took taxi back.

Invited Aliyah and Hana to visit my house the very next day. : )

And my gang came over at night, for what else....

Them

My mom and Candy

Yin and Shir

Khoon

Kee happily reading CLEO
Ruoxiang
Hongsiong looking very serious!
Another round!

They left around 7am. I fell asleep while the girls are watching tila tequila on my lappy and woke with everyone surrounding me in my bedroom. Hahaha.


Yesturday, i went Balcony. Like finally! Oh, and its 24hr. Guys, next time if no place to go, we can go there instead of clubbing!


AND, introducing my retarded friend...

CANDY LEONG YU ZHEN


Who used my hp to take tons of pictures because i left my phone in his Mr K's car! I only knew it when my friend took my phone to see the pics lah!

She even renamed herself in my contacts as "Sweet Lover"




-.-
But, i'm truely happy for her. :)
Good luck for your papers k!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home