Tuesday, February 26, 2008


Today is such a sucky day.

8.30am: Accompanied Candy to get her Jabs at Polyclinic. Then, she came over and i helped her with photoshopping her pictos for Mr K. : )

Decided to hitch her Aunt Gan ride since they're going over to woodlands. My hair is still dripping wet. Candy's non-stop rushing me to hurry has made me to realise i forgot to bring my Ez-Link only when i entered the car. TSK.

After i met my friend, we went allllllll the way back to my house to get my Ez-Link. Yes, using coins and all. So, when i searched desperately on my table, i can't find any. Even in the back pocket of my bag. Then, i touched the back pocket of my shorts. Fark. Its IN MY POCKET ALL THE WHILE CAN. I was so pissed with myself. Really. And i felt even worst that my friend followed me only to realise that its in my pocket. : (

While walking down the stairs, I was sooooooooooooo anxious to tell Candy my stupidity, my phone slipped off my hand and it flew and hit the bottom of the railing. I picked up the phone only to realise.....................................................


TADAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


Looks like a flower/firework.

Pretty isn't it?

Its such a waste i'm not in an arts course. Really. Yes, by then i was feeling VERY sucky already.

Heartache whenever i reply a message.

Oh well, can't blame my clumsiness anyway.

Accompanied my friend to school to get past sem's results printed so as to send the documents to NTU. They told us the lady will be back at the office at only 5.00pm. So we waited and checked the operating hours for NTU office. Closes at 5.45pm. After the lady finished the printing, its already freaking 5.15pm. We still have to get them photocopied and come back to get it stamped. So my friend was like, forget it. : (

At that point in time, i knew today was NOT our day.

So, we decided to head down to Sony Ericsson Service Centre, the outlet at Clementi instead of Isetan to see whether there's anything they can do to the HUGE crack on my phone.

Time we reached there: 6pm
Time it closes: 6pm

Yes. On the DOT and everyones leaving the office. Can you believe it?

Only to realise Isetan's outlet closes at 9.30pm when i got home to check.

Splendid.

THUS, 26th Feb 2008 is proven to be NOT my day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home