Monday, February 11, 2008


Just submitted FOO's 20 pages final report which i'm suppose to hand in like, 3rd Feb? So its 8 days late.

Bravo!

She even called me when i'm almost done at around 11am+ while blasting my music on the radio. Didn't even expect its her. I bet its because she saw hana's report handed in around 10am+ and i've not.

HEHEHE.

Now... its PDAI foilo.

SHUT UP.

I know its dued long time ago too and we promised ourself we'll be handing in today with the others like Shi hui, Xing Rong, Jason and Solih?

Tsk.

Didn't sleep since yesturday after the reunion dinner with my gang at bee's zi char. Her family treat! :) Then we chit chat at the coffeeshop all the way till 3am and took cab home.

My girls are coming over around 2.30pm for visiting. And same gang later at evening too.

sleepy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home