Monday, February 18, 2008


I'm so sleepy now - After so many late nights. :(

But i shall blog to keep myself awake.

Sat

My girls came over to ton. Yes, to study. At around 10pm? Our progress (ok, maybe MINE)can compete with a snail marathon. We end up eating new year goods, talking non-stop and watching tv! Tsk. I can't focus to study anyway. Holiday mood! We all fell asleep on the sofa at around 4am. Woke up at 7am and meet Candy for our long waited Mcdonald's breakfast! :) Talk and laughed till around 10am. Get back to study again. I only studied 2 chapters in the end. Oh well, as they say, better then never start!

Sun

*糖果 Heartwarming (:
we brought ah boy to science centre today

Ching. Silly Kukuruku* [17385.Buddies]
wah laooooo.

Ching. Silly Kukuruku* [17385.Buddies]
so jealous

Ching. Silly Kukuruku* [17385.Buddies]
i hvnt eat loh

*糖果 Heartwarming (:
wan me to acc you???

Ching. Silly Kukuruku* [17385.Buddies]
im waiting for u to say dat actually.

Ching. Silly Kukuruku* [17385.Buddies]
HAHAHAHAHA

*糖果 Heartwarming (:
WTH

Yes. So eventually, she accompanied me! :)

She came over to ton at my house so that i can help her with the secret gift for Mr. K AND to study together.

She chatted on the phone with him for more then 1 hr on my fluffy bed. Not sure but feels like it. After she FINALLY hangs up, she came out of the room, telling herself she needs to study. She looked at her printed slides : "The most important topic to study is..." and wrote some stuffs on her clean paper. She looked at me and say...

"I think i'm going to sleep".

TSK.

So she on the air-con and slept on my bed, leaving me alone at the living room.

Everyone is like either preparing or already sent their application for U. I panicked and started doing so too. But in the end, i left the window opened when i have to choose 5 courses and i only managed to fill in 1. So, i went to do Journal instead.

I set my nick as "Candy is happily sleeping on my bed."

And Rashid asked, "Is Candy your dog?"

FWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I was like... Uhm... she's my friend. He apologised but i told him i can't wait to tell her that! HAHAHAHA.

I'm left with 5 more creative ideas! Man. This is killing me softly. I fell asleep on the sofa at around 6am. Yes, i didn't want to wake her up by squeezing myself onto my single-sized bed or sleep at my parent's room. Woke up by all the noises at 7.30am with Candy standing beside me. So freaking tired.

While still lying on the sofa, i decided to tell her a joke enthusiastically (If there's such a word). End up she knows the answer. I got so pissed and eventually wake me up quite a bit. She says shes going off to prepare food for Mr. K and I complained that she didn't make any for me. After she left, i went to lie on my bed!

I can't seem to sleep.

Candy called my phone and then came knockings on the door. I went to open with half closed eyes and there she is, standing with a bowl of scrambled egg with cheese and curry puff!



Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Its VERY nice! (Causing me to eat her breakfast instead of sleeping now. YAWNS.)

Envy Mr. K lah. So xin fu!

I will really Really REALLY miss you CANDY LEONG. Serious. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home