Friday, February 01, 2008


Fell asleep at 5am+ on my bed (sitting position, with laptop on my leg, again) while doing SolidThinking. Yes, for the pass few days i've been falling asleep at the weirdest position.

It was my girls who called my house phone, then i was woke by my mom. Tsk.

Presentation at 9am. I flagged a taxi at 9am.

It costed me $10.80.

Reached at around 9.30am and they havn't start the presentation yet.

SHOULD HAVE TAKE BUS INSTEAD! Grrr...

And GUESS WHAT?

The presentation was postponed to MONDAY. As its a combine class, thus insufficient time to finish all. Do you know how kns i feel?

Plus, they'll be no more lesson for us since we ponning thermofluid as we already presented.

So basically, i came to sch by taxi and in formal just to watch other ppl present.

Great.

Ok, my head is jerking already.

I'm gonna nap till there's no tomorrow.

Till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home