Monday, January 14, 2008


Been too tired to update.

Well, you know i've got THIS project, THAT project. It will be never ending to blog about them.

Recently, got this guy emailed me in hotmail (If you are reading this post now, yeah its YOU! Heh.).



I LAUGHED like MAD when i saw the "back in my days, ME girls are cow". No offence but hahahaha.

okok.

Met up with Jess on Sat night after getting prototype materials with Hana and erm, some shopping! Hehs! We've been depriving of that! Jess, Candy and i were suppose to catch a movie, but Candy couldn't make it and so, Jess suggested going clubbing. End up we ate at NYDC and set off to MOS. Yes, with a HUGE artfriend plastic bag. The place was totally flooded with indians and mats. Grr. Nuff' said.I think i still prefer ladies night.




Adam drove all the way from Changi to fetch us to my place at around 4am. And they quarrelled throughout the journey. Woke up at 4pm+ the next day.

Damn it. I'm very sleepy now.

I even fell asleep with my mouth-opened in the bus. Luckily i support my mouth with my right palm. So, its not as bad. HAHAHAHA.

2 presentations + Model making tmr.

I need a nap, NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home