Thursday, November 15, 2007


FUCK.

Lost my wallet at Cheers today.

Placed it below the donut shelf so as to fill my cup noodle with water.

By the time i realise its not in my bag, its too late.

The lights went off cuz its already 10pm+ when we were about to search in the dustbin.

Fuck. I shouted a few times at the Student Plaza.

Aliyah is telling me that got survelience camera. Then i told her, can see the fella face, so what? T.T

Yappy was telling me that from his experience the person sure return me one. I told him if thats the case, he/she will return to the auntie at the counter what. So, i predict, no, i confirm, i won't get back my wallet for sure.

I told my mom about it when she got back home. And she started her nagging again. Exactly as when i lost my handphone this July.

I shouted back at her, like the kind where even the neighbours can hear.

Even my dad scolded me when he got back home soon after.

You all think i want to lose my things meh?

Breakdown.

NO MOOD TO STUDY FOR TMR ASPD TEST AH CHEEBYE.

YES.

YOU HEARD ME RIGHT. CHEEBYE and BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home