Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Can someone slap me awake?

I can't believe i went down all the way from school to Newton, realising my appointment is not today, but December. Whats even worst is that i was so proud of myself when i reached the place on time, 5 mins before somemore! Then, hearing the reply from the receptionist...

She: "Eh, you come today for....?"

Me: " I think for consultation."

She: "But... ur appointment card is written as 18 Dec..."

Me: "oh, IZZIT? SHIT!!!" I shouted and slaps my forehead (really, i DID).


My Appointment Card:


The very next moment, i called my girls and started complaining like there's no tomorrow.

WHATS WRONG WITH ME???

NOT ONLY I'M HAVING STM, I'M BECOMING BLIND TOO!!!

Plus i forgot to get my FULLSCAPE when i pass by LOT 1.

Shall go down and get it NOW.

I think my brains can't function properly anymore.

and

i'm

very

sleepy....

Think i nap first ahhhhhhhh...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home