Thursday, November 22, 2007


9am ah kat lesson, 9am i step out of my house.

Stayed up till around 5.30am and went to lie on bed.

GONE.

power lah.

Aliyah was still sleeping when i step out of my house lah. Then she replied me that she just woke. lol. Whereas for Hana, she was being locked in her own house. Yea, as silly as it may sound.

So.... i decided to attend his lesson ANYway since i kinda complete the evaluation matrix and the final concept rendering. I enter Design Studio at 9.45am. :x

The convo with Ah Kat... (Ok, i got so used to saying AH KAT, i even used it during Ms FOO presentation lah. She's like, "WHO?". :x )

Ah Kat: "Hui Ching, i need to talk to you. Why are you so late?"

Me: " Overslept ahh." *While walking to sit at his desk*

He shoved the attendence book and pointed at my ahem, bad attendence for the pass few days.

Me: " Cher, tired ah. Alot of stuffs to do you know."

Ah Kat: "Thats not an excuse. You should know what to do first. And, i don't expect high quality work from you. Try to sleep early."

Me: "I know. I also want to sleep early. Cher, you see Aliyah and Hana also havn't come."

Ah Kat: " Attendence hold quite high marks. Can you promise you will be early next time round?"

Me: " Eh, Cher, i really can't promise you ah."


And then, there were silence. He looked at me and i looked at him.

Awkward ah!

OH WELLS.

MOVING ON....

Afterwhich Sholih called to ask for the venue. So, i told him its at Design Studio lah. I was telling him to get ready for scolding ah. lol. He reached at 9am i think.

Okay....

Got to do this stupid IP search and E-LEARNING (10 TOPICS!!!) now.

Looks like i'm not sleeping early again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home