Sunday, October 21, 2007


I can't believe i went to school today.

On a SUNDAY.

Never in my life in Poly i go to school on a SUNDAY.

What to do. There is a presentation coming up on Wed where we need to help Ms FOO present all the teaching topics. And i kenna on Customer Service with who?

Zhixiang.

I even asked Ms FOO. Whats with all these? 3 months of attachment with him, now this. 2 Topics, first to present somemore. She said its just coincidence. Ok, its not that i don't like to do project with you Zhixiang. Just that, can i work with someone else different? SHEEEESH!

So, yeah. I think Ms Foo quite clever leh. Ask us to present all the topics, she just has to sit down and grade. Save the effort of teaching them. Tsk*

I want to watch Superbad leh!

My friend kenna stomache flu and can't make it on Sat. So i slacked off my Sat watching Tv and random videos

Check this video which test the pets endurance with the food!



So CUTE RIGHT!!! Look at how the innocent looking dog drool. Just adorable!!! And the monkey. Hahaha. LOL.

And this PUG...



The dog look so innocent. SO FUNNY CAN!

Kk.

Today, i only realise that my brother is flying to australia for work when my dad called me in school! Just able to wish him bon voyage. lol.

WHICH MEANS I'M GONNA BE ALONE TILL MY PARENTS COME BACK END OF THIS MONTH!!!

SIGH! I MISS HOME COOK FOOD and seeing my parents everyday. REALLY.

There is one thing that i really need to remember...

MY HOUSE KEYS.

I remember once i went back home to take Mcdonald's coupon and left the key on the door ITSELF! Luckily its just a short trip down and my brother came home before me and took it out.

I hope that wouldn't happen to me.

Oh well.

Its 12am...Gotta chiong my PDI journal now.

SIGH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home