Friday, August 24, 2007




Went skin centre for this blood test. Suppose to reach at 8.30am. But i reached around erm, 10am? Overslept. Heh. But hey, whats new?

Finally, it was my turn.

The nurse: "So... this test will cost you $47.20. Is that ok?"

Me: "Huh?! Wait, just for this? Eh, Is it possible if i not take it since i took it the previous time and it cost so ex too." (Its not that i can't afford it. I think that its just, not necessary.)

The nurse: "Uhmmm. Ok sure i'll help you ask the Doc."

So, after she came back...

The nurse: "Oh, you have to take it again. Since you are taking the medications and all."

yada yada yada blah blah blah.

Me: "okok." (like, whatever.)

And so, she proceed to poke the needle in.

AND for goodness sake! She took SO LONG. The needle stays in my skin for ard half a min. Nvm, i shall endured it and its over....

NOT!

She said that the blood she retrieved was not enough and so she have to take my blood again.

I'm like. WTF?!

Me: "At the same spot?!"

The nurse: " Eh no, the other."

Now, she said she can't find my veins. But, i think she's like i'll-just-try-to-poke-and-see-can-or-not attitude and wanting to start the jab.

I stopped her...

Me: "Eh, wait, u sure?"

Thus, she asked her colleague to help her instead.

Great. I don't wanna have the THIRD JAB IF she can't get enough of my blood AGAIN.

So apparently, i got both my arms JABBED.


kns.

How sway can i be. sigh.

I think i should call 98.7 to complain!!!! lol.

Kk. Shall blog some of the recent happenings.

Fireworks with my girls on Sat, 18th August:

Picnic style with McSpicy Meal as what we did last year! :)







That girl is quite pretty.




That guy is hana's neighbour. Yea, she only realise it when the whole fireworks ended. lol.


The crowd behind us.


Photographers.


The doggies!




Artistic shot.



The sky got dark and we got bored of waiting. Thus, the camwhoring.



Us. :)



Candid.


http://www.mcdonald.com/



Happily on phone!


We were so bored we did this...


1.


2.



3.


4. CHOMP!

zzz.

And its time for the fireworks! :)









Some of the nicer shots...




But pretty smoky though.




Hana


Aliyah. Lau Pa Sat. :)

The firework last year was much much nicer! :(

Boarded the LAST train and LAST bus back home. Sheesh*

Yuniza's Sis wedding 19th August:



Married.


The food.





Us! Hana,Aliyah and Jo (at the back). Christine, Yuniza and Me (infront).


Back home, raining.

Went back school today after my appointment. Workshop under renovation. wth. Uncle Tan asked me to come on Monday though. To help me with CNC. Slacked with the rest at Design Studio. They going to pizzahut for the cheese fondue. Since i nv tried it yet. I went with them. Jasmine, Yiting and Xinru. LOL! Four of us finished 2 bottle of CHEESE! Heh.

I LOVEEEEE CHEEEEESEEEE. :)

Afterwhich, we went Ang Mo Kio for..... you guess it. SHOPPING! Except Xinru cause she got driving lesson later at night.

:)

What shall i do or where shall i go tmr?

hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home