Thursday, August 30, 2007


Deadline extended to end of Oct.

I rather they stick to the old deadline so that i can have the excuse to not handing in a good quality prototype cuz not enough time and of course, NOT GOING TO SCH ANYMORE and party like hell for a month.

Damn it.

Can't they just let us rest? For at least A MONTH? I rather i can't finish by this friday and they deduct my marks. THATS IT. DONE. FULL STOP.

Sigh. I love my course.

Well, today OF COURSE i didn't went to school. Did lotsa DIY while sitting on the floor till my back ache. To be reveal when the time is right! Heh. :)

Mom has been kinda pissed (Although she doesn't appear to be but she did it on the phone) that we (me,kor and pa) always come back at different timing and thus she had to keep reheat for each and everyone of us. So, finally, today i stayed at home, being a nice daughter and all. BUT, she went out for some facial talk after making us fish slice and meatball porriage. SHEESH! But it was nice though. :) Apparently, the rest of my family members went out too. So.... i was alone. So much of me being at home eh.

Activities ahead:

Fri: MOS. (Which, i don't know how the hell i'm going. Candy,Yin and Jess not going. And the rest... Aiya long story.)

Sat: Candy coming over my house. Of course, TO BAKE! :)

Sun: Maybe shopping with her too.

Mon: PROJECT?

Yea. Thats about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home