Tuesday, June 26, 2007


Today was the worst assessment, yet (not including the FIRST assessment though T_T). Nuff' said. The more i think about it, the more tired i am. I totally have no confidence in my project anymore.

Going to school 8.30am to 5pm from Monday to Friday makes me really exhausted. The same room, same lecturers, same stress, same shit.

And the requirement attire of wearing jeans and cover shoes made it worst.Wearing nice clothing we like made us happy too you know? It made us look so "Engineering". Somemore weather so hot. I can dehydrate from wearing jeans. Yes, i even brought my bag pack today. My poor shoulders have been suffering from the weight of my lappy since i don't know when.

yawns.

I wish i could sleep forever and never wake up. Like maybe i will sleep till i get sick at just the sight of my bed. HAHA.

K time for bed.

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home