Friday, June 22, 2007



Slacked from 8.30am - 5.00pm STRAIGHT today.

And it is really ultimate slackness. Its not like msn-ing, friendstering or youtubing kind of slacking but sitting around talking cock or staring into the space kind of slacking. Yea, we were THAT bored. What to do, almost 3/4 of the class took appointment leave and some MIA. SHEESH. So its like... 6 ppl in the room? -_-" But we had fun slacking. Heh! And Don just LIKES to disturb me by pushing chairs at me and all sorts of nonsense.

My cuz finally back from Perth after so long! Of course, we went for shopping and dinner at Orchard! :) Since she was late, I actually went to Tangs to look at products for inspirations! Man i'm hardworking! LOL. ANYway, she bought up to $200+ of clothings at Guess. She asked me why i was not trying anything and i told her i don't really wear Guess stuffs. I only interested in their bags and wallets. Yea. Oh, and i bought myself a backpack from Taka. HAHAHA. What to do. Got really good discount for nike,fox,roxy,G2000 at the entrance, so yea. :)

Oh well.

Went shopping at the very last min at Far East Plaza too. Then rushed back for my Xiao Long Bao craving. End up the crystal jade restaurant we went don't serve Xiao Long Bao. Only the ones at the upper level. :( SO SAD CAN? I'm craving for it because this morning when we were discussing about the PDI's gathering buffet's food, Wilson mentioned and described the Xiao Long Bao he ate before till i really want to GET IT for dinner. :x For lunch too, i thought i wanted to eat pasta at canteen 2, but they never OPEN! So, nvm. I decided to get chicken cutlet instead. For their mashed potato! BUT, they only serve BAKED BEANS during holiday. BAKED BEANS. OMG. EEW? I hate it when i don't get my fooodies! :(

After our dinner, we decided to eat DESSERT. -.- How not to grow fat you tell me? We wanted to go coffeebean for cakes but it was closed already. So, we decided to go NYDC instead. However, we ended up at this cafe at the level 2 of Cineleisure. Forgot the name also. :x We shared a 2 scopes of ice cream with marshmellows and its toppings and english breakfast tea? Yeah.

Oh ya, and Adam, cuz's BF was so nice to drive me home. Thanks alot k!

And Cuz, stop saying that i'm always the one who made you spend SO MUCH. Its not my fault! I think YOU ARE the one who made me spend so much! Yes, now i also know that we have similar figures and cup size. Hahaha.

I'm so BLOATED can. I drank my mom's soup somemore. Trying myself not to puke.

k bye.

ps: Its funny laughing at how Aliyah and Cheryl limped around the campus today. TEEHEE* evil me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home