Monday, June 25, 2007



I actually left my handphone in the toilet today.

Only to realise when we're on our way home at the lift when Aliyah took out her phone to use, which made me check for messages.

My girls actually told me that if i lost it, it will be a good opportunity to bring up the matter of getting new phone (Which during lunch Hana,Ser and i talked about it. lol).

I ran. Luckily its still there though with 2 missed calls and 1 message when its not in SILENT mode. For once, i wished its gone too, so that i can actually brought the matter to my dad. But on the other hand, i don't wanna lose all my precious contacts ah!

When i went back, i told them i can't find it. I should have acted longer. Damn. HAHA.

Another pretty cuz of mine, Ah Ling (paternal side cuz) came over my house today since she took leave. She's currently working at a beauty parlor in a hotel beside Far East Plaza, doing facials and massages (Ex leh). She gave me a free massage too. Damn nice ah,that i almost fall asleep. :) Gotta hang out together one of these days when i'm free. :)

Tmr assessment for prototype making. I'm so gonna die. I feel like just shutting down and SLEEP like what i did the other day. :)

Brainwash me, someone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home