Wednesday, June 27, 2007



The heat is getting worst.

Perspired like hell and then enter air-con places straight after. And it happened a few time today. Thus, my headache.

Slacked at KAP Mcdonald for almost a few hours before heading back to school again. Ate so much. Upsized + Sundae hot fudge. I can really forget about dieting already. lol.

Tomorrow we are going jogging, right girls? hmmmmm.

Meet up with cuz at Paragon for Starbucks. Yes, chocolate chips cream. Did i hear.... FAT?

I think i've been stuffing lot of food into my mouth. Is it because i'm stress?

shrugs.

Lotsa things lining up THOUGH i'm so caught up with my IPP.

Friday - PDI gathering
Saturday - Kbox with 17385gang
Monday - Meet up with 2 cuzzies, Jess & Hui Zhi (Not confirm yet)

Busy busy busy. :)

I need more shopping, food and SLEEP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home