Thursday, June 07, 2007


The guy took a step back and

PAH!

He kicked my toe.

There goes my tiny little poor toe, i endured the massive pain through out the 190 bus ride. Whats more the guy didn't know he ACTUALLY kicked my foot! GRRR. I thought its just another normal incident lahhh, which till i looked down on my little toe, blood started to flow out to all corners surrounding my it. :(

I leaped all the way to Design Studio. Sigh*

Presenting you my toeeee...


For once the blood look like a nicely done pedicure. HAHAHA.

Today's presentation was good! They seems to like my concepts. Finally. Yay! It went pretty well for Hana and Aliyah too. :) But was feeling kinda bad for dozing off during Emily's,Jeffery's and Jun Seng's presentation. Don even pointed at me to Aliyah. What to do, i can't control it can i? I only slept for like 1 and a half hour leh. Slept on the sofa somemore because was afraid to overslept again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home