Monday, May 07, 2007


Something embarrassing happened to me again.

This time, at block 47's lift.

I was with zhixiang with tons of stuff on our hands. Files, plastic bags and my ice lemon tea. When the lift opened at 3rd floor (We want to get to 5th floor), the passengers moved out.
But, we couldn't make it in time and had no free hands to press the button. THUS, i screamed and used my feet to stop the door from closing. In relief, i happily hopped into the lift. Just to realise there's another passenger inside, still.

Yes, stopping the lift with my feet is just stupid.

THEN WHY DIDN'T HE HELP TO PRESS OPEN THE DOOR? GRR*

Luckily its an Uncle. I'll probably smack my head HARD on the button display and die on the spot if its a cutie.

HAHA.

However, the funny part is, Zhixiang went out on the 4th floor! As there were a few students who went into the lift, to avoid embarrassing ourselves, i went out too. I shouted at zhixiang after the lift door closed. It was already embarrassing enough to stop the lift using my leg and now this. I wish there will be a day where i will have my peace and NO more embarrassment acts for me. :(

~

Paper and pen infront of me.
I'm looking at my lappy instead.
Musics.
Sing along.
Msn.

Didn't touch on my reports again.
YAY.

and it repeats tmr, tmr , tmr , tmr....

Self-Discipline Ching!

And i slacked from 9am to 4pm+ at Design studio today. Well done. Its only one day away from my workplace and I miss ST people already. :( What would i do after 2 weeks and attachment finished?

I'm so used to seeing them everyday.

Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home