Saturday, May 05, 2007


I fell in the Mrt today (Fri).

I was having conversation with Yi Quan when the train had this sudden jerk and i fell backwards, both feet were lifted off the ground.

I would probably land on someone who were sitting down behind me if Yi Quan didn't grab hold of me in time.

I thought this kind of thing only happens in TV!?

Sighs*

It was so embarrassing can. I even let out an "Ahhhhhh" sound. But luckily he didn't mock at me lah. If it was Zhixiang or Ben, they'll probably let me fall and laugh at me after i fell flat on the ground. I can just so imagine the scene now.

I fell on the bus before too. When it came to a halt and i fell right onto my friend. If he wasn't there, i'll probably fall onto a stranger. Great isn't it.

Before which we had Pizza Hut for lunch break. I had parmesan cheese on my black pants at the butt area and Ben just kept on laughing at the back while licking his durian ice cream when we were crossing the road. And he didn't tell me till we walked around almost the whole JurongPoint?SPLENDID. Ben u watch out! I'm so gonna li siao u back for my last 2 weeks in STK. HEH.

kk.

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MIN!

Meet up with Brian and Bee to celebrate Min's birthday at Fish & Co. Kinda last minute thing but yea. By the time we reached Fish & Co. They say no more last orders. So, sadded, we went to Sakae Sushi which is just beside it,hoping we could get in and have our dinner finally. But, no more last orders too! So we walked all the way back to PS to eat Cafe Cartel. -__-"

Had chicken & mushroom macaroni in creamy sauce recommended by Min. Not bad really. :)

How am i going to lose weight you tell me?

The service was messy and they kept get our orders wrong.

I don't know why,we ended up talking about sex issues.THANKS FOR THE SEX EDUCATION!

Organism ≠ Orgasm.

-_-"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home