Thursday, May 24, 2007




I feel so stupid now.

Today,i asked Candy to pei me to get my kor's present. I already know what i want to get and all. But Bee told me about Dong's injuries and we are suppose to visit her. So, inorder to get both things done, i told Candy i'll get his stuff at Royal Sporting House at Bukit Panjang instead of Orchard, which is kinda far when we have to rush back to Dong's house at Hillview.

BUT, they doesn't have the design i wanted and they looked really sucky. Thinking that my kor's birthday is just tomorrow, we decided to head down to Orchard. She wanted to go Lucky Plaza too. So, i told bee that i can't make it to visit Dong today. Felt really bad. But hope her leg will recover real soon. We ate MOS burger and off we took 190. Catch up on each others life and all, like the embarrass incidents we encountered. We laughed so hard on the bus. Hahaha.

So, after i bought my kor's present and did some shopping around, we left home.

When i got home, my mom was sitting on the sofa as usual, watching her 9 o'clock drama. She turned and looked at me..

Mom: "Oie, kor birthday on Monday leh. 28th not 25th."

Me: "OH YAH HOR!!!"

I feel damn retarded as i stood there.

Its not that i don't know his birthday is on 28th. But why would i think its on 25th Friday? Nvm, but at least thinking that the shirt is the last piece makes me abit happier. Hahaha.

I'm going down tmr again with Candy for GSS. :x Already spotted what i wanna get.

and now, i got alot to cheong!

So tired. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home