Tuesday, May 29, 2007



HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY KOR!

Though i don't think he reads my blog but ANYway,


We went to eat at HANSANG, a Korean Family Restaurant at Square 2, the new shopping centre located near Novena Square.

Never knew korean food could be so nice! I always thought they only have cold food like Kimchi and tons of veges. But hey, we had bbq beef and pork too! :) Ultra nice.



They've got really FLAT utensils. Kinda difficult to use. :x

Sorry ah, i very Sua Ku.



Appetizers. I thought it is ice cream, but no, its a potato salad! Damn nice.


My dad and kor.

I like their rice, very chewy.



Really nice & tender BBQ Beef!






All along got people serve us somemore. :)


My mom, satisfied. HAHA.


Spiced Pork.



BURP*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home