Sunday, May 27, 2007



Great Singapore Sales!!!

Only thought of buying myself the black shorts from Future State that i saw the other day but end up...

The things i bought instead


  • Levi's Jeans

  • Present for friend

  • Tee

  • Bra

  • $4 sharpener

:)

Total amount i spend that day including food and $15 taxi fare from DXO to home....

$250+

-__-"

The funny thing is, i didn't get the short which i intending to get. HAHAHA. I planning to get myself a shoe,slipper and shorts, yet. Woohoo! I havn't spend the pay i earned from attachment, so its alright to spend, right right? :x

Msged kor whether i could take alcohol and if theres any side effects. As i was being told to avoid taking alcohol if I'm taking the medication for my acne. He replied, "Serious, the body may not take it for the sudden change of level...".

This sucks.

I took a few sips from them though. Watermelon + forgot don't know what. Nice Lah! Thought it would taste funny at first, but no. Yes, of all times that i cannot drink. Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home