Saturday, May 19, 2007


The day that i wish it never came, finally arrived.

My attachment with Singapore Technology Kinetics has ended yesturday.

3 months may seems long or short, depending on how enojoyable was your stay. And yes, i had LOTS of fun. There was never a day where i told myself, "Damn i'm going to work." I love it not because of the work i do there but the people i've met since the very first day of my attachment. Especially the IA students. :)

Guys From SP:

Wei wen
- The very first guy Zhixiang and i got to know.
- I poked his nose once accidentally. HAHA.
- We acapella-ed Happy Birthday Song, danced and bounced on the chair during Shirley's birthday, the silly scene i'll never forget when Shirley laughed so hard.
- We formed the "Get High Gang". heh.

Eugene
- The guy who played so hard at the recreation room and computer games at lab. HAHA.
- Always asking us to clear and tidy up our table. lol.

Guys From NTU:

Ben
- Slacker.
- The one who influenced us to go home early!
- Always come to our table to li siao us and start all those dirty talks. HAHA.
- Ate my foam for $2 bet. And i gave him $1 since he didn't swallow it. LOL.
- Lure me to run after zhixiang's folio and fell infront of everyone.
- Spoiled his own umbrella when trying to li siao me. Hahaha.
- Loves to abuse me. With eraser, crushed paper, umbrella, his hands etc.
- Main culprit that zhixiang and i cannot finish our work. lol.

Gary
- He is forever smiling.
- He got really childish and do silly actions. I think partly our fault for influencing him. HAHA.
- Started to bully me after much influence from the other guys who bullied me! Tsk.

Yi Quan
- Gave me a paper cut in my fingernail. Haha.
- Helped me take my folio when i was busy with my hands.
- Grabbed my hand when i almost fell in the Mrt. phew*

Yibei
- Teased me with his Square face action (By making both of your hand, index & thumb,at the edge of the face.) while puffing his face!


- So muscular yet so childish. HAHA!

Jiayi
- Giving me the face of his when i was being really disgusting to him. lol.
- I love disturbing him when he take naps at the vehicle seats. XD

Andrew
- He lives in Teck Whye too!
- Quite a lamer and likes to jog around teck whye, bottomless! HAHAHA. :x

Daji
- Calling me Da jie.
- Insisted not having ice cream when i'm treating. Hahaha.

Girls From NYP:

Apple
- She is just like me! We totally has the same personality. Loud, lame and nonsensical :)

Ashley
- I like her top and she likes my watch.
- Online shopping at plotter room. XD
- Laughed so hard during the BBQ.

Kebbie
- She got a worm in her hor fun. Hahaha.
- She and her LOSER cheer.

Shirley
- Quiet and soft spoken.
- Li siao her like mad after she reborned her hair by saying , "Shirley, rebond your hair ah?" everyday!
- She cried when her surprised birthday cake was brought in. Heh*
- Will remember how hard she laughed during our Get High Gang Acapella. lol!

Daphne
- She'll visit me at the plotter room whenever shes bored. Haha.
- She don't like durian ice cream. :x

Guy From NUS:

Ivan
- He make good marshmellows. haha.

Staffs From STK:

Roy
- My super busy supervisor. He treats me really nice.

Dennis
- Its so Nice of him to drive me home a couple of times. :)
- Always say I'm disgusting and want to hit me. I'm disgusting yet adorable RIGHT? HAHA.
- He get high easily. Zhi High. Hahaha.

Janson/Jenson
- A very nice guy who chat with us a few times.

Putt
- The secret that only him, Apple, her supervisor, i and little ppl knew.

Chris
- Know him through small talks at the plotter room.
- The secret only Zhixiang knew.

Matthew
- Helped me when i spoiled the photocopier machine the very last day of work! :x

Lewis
-Treated us Kbox + buffet! yay.

Security Auntie and Uncles
- The malay auntie at the first guard house who says i'm cute! :)
- Themalay uncle who never fail to smile to everyone everyday.

And some other staffs from vetronics lab who smiled at me everyday though i don't know their names. Especially this fit indian guy. Haha. Oh, not forgetting my eye candy, whom i named him as, Rain. HAHAHA.

Last but not least, the canteen food! Laksa Yong Tau Fu, Wanton noodle, Lor Mee, Vegetarian food, Spring roll and goreng pisang etc.

Yea. These are the people who i'll never forget and cherish the wonderful moments we had share in STK. Teehee* I never knew attachment-ing could be so fun, though most of the time i kanna bully, but hey, i think i laughed more then the work i've done there. lol.

Meet up soon if possible alright? I'm so gonna miss the company of you guys. :(






Shirley, Kebbie, Apple, Me, Ashley and Zhixiang.

All the best to everyone k! :)

ps: oh, i forgot to thank STK for having such good printer, scanner and photocopier machine! Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home