Sunday, March 18, 2007


Woke up by Jason's call at 6pm. :x Asking me whether wanna go LiquidKitchen. =_="

Had my birthday celebration at Suntec - Surf and Turf then to DXO (Which sucks) yesturday, and everybody turned up! Ultra happy. :) But i didn't bring my camera out so there's not much photos.Because i usually don't bring it if we going clubbing. There were incident where my friend's bag were lost, THOUGH its kept in the room. Yea, sucky isn't it?

Started the day with meeting up Candy at my house. Took cab down to bukit panjang to take "stuff" from her friend as what she explained to me. Turn out she was collecting this heart shape tin of famous amos cookie from her friend, a birthday prezzy for me. :)

Then we took cab down AGAIN, as the rest were already reaching Suntec. And on the way, i kept complaining to Candy that i'm so uncomfortable with my white top with prints that i want to get a top later at suntec no matter what. Yes, there goes my money again. Met them all at Surf and Turf.

The loves of my life who were present:
  • Bee
  • Brian
  • Candy
  • Ching (Me!)
  • Dong
  • Hongsiong
  • Jason
  • Kee
  • Khoon
  • Li Zhi (Dong's bf. :x)
  • Min
  • RuoXiang
  • Shir
  • Yin


Sum up to 7 girls and 7 boys. :)

Ruo xiang came up to me with 5 heart shape balloons and a stalk of rose made of chocolate! Awwwww.Sweeeeeeet aint he? I thought it was from everybody, but actually its from him,who hunt for it with the company of brian. :)

Candy and i shared our seafood cheese baked rice. Not bad. Hope the rest enjoyed their "KFC 2-piece chicken meal". LOL!!!

They bought this reaaaaally nice cake from Secret Recipe with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHING & KHOON" written on it. Chocolate cake with THICK chocolate icing with chewy marshmellows inside. YUMMMMMAYYYY!!! I totally loves it. Then they gave us prezzies

Jason,Kee and khoon gave me this PINK ELECTRONIC KEYBOARD. HAHAHAHA!!! I was so surprise as its packaging is damn huge lah. And yes, it could stand on its own with a stool somemore. LOL! Funny lah u guys. Jason asked everyone to sign on it. :) And my buddies gave me HAVA~ IA~ NAS and this really silly card. Hahaha.

After our meal, brian took one of my heart shape balloon that ruoxiang gave me, to play the chipmunks voice effect. :( But funny lah.We all played. Brian even asked a new helium balloon from surf and turf so that we all can play.

Afterwhich we walked all the way to DXO. Didn't know its Underage Party, event by whosgoing. I see the crowd i sian half, cause most of them were ah bengs and ah lians. EEKS,turn off.Wanted so much to go MOS or maybe zouk but Min is underage.Someone is selling tics (They actually got them for free but they sell them. Eeeeee.) plus somemore nv try DXO before, so yea we settle down there. But it kinda suck.

  1. Theres no feel of air-con at the dance floor and we sweat like hell.
  2. Music sucks. "Play oh-mickey-u-so-fine!" as quoted from Shir. LOL
  3. Toilet sucks (As compare to MOS. Teehee*).
  4. People sucks (Partly because is underage party).

Of course, we took pics in the toilet none-the-less! :x


Candy & I. :)

With Shir.


Rest of the girls. :)



And UNGKU, whosgoing photographer was there! :) Of course, we took pictures again!


The girls :(back to front) Min, Bee, Me, Candy Shir and Yin with Ungku, the hunk. :)

The guys : RuoXiang,Jason,Khoon,Brian,Kee & Hongsiong.

Loves.


Them.



Muaaaacks*

Let this be the first and the last experience of DXO. Hahaha.

Moreover, the dancefloor is so small. Pui. I'm MOS 头号 FAN! :)
Left at around 4am. Walked all the way to clarke quay - Merlion. Sang acapella of birthday song with jason and khoonie on the way. Hahaha. :x

Yes, i carried THESE to DXO. =_="




I was so bored i started holding water in my mouth and BURST it out of my mouth. Damn shiok i tell you. Then Candy and Bee joined me. WAHAHAHA. Our saliva were all over the place.Then Jason took out the electric keyboard and started his DJ-ing. Asked khoon to breakdance and all. He even asked me to belly dance. Sheeeesh. Silly.

We left home around 5am? by cab instead waiting for 1st bus as shir was abit moodless and we have nothing much to do either.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING! :)

CHING Y YOU!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home