Thursday, March 15, 2007


Lesson learnt :Lor Mee = 卤 面

YES. Wei wen, Zhi xiang and Eugene tricked me upon asking the uncle whats the different between the noodles. I sucks at hokkien what. Somemore Uncle there got two board...

Me: "Whats the diff between them ah?"

Wei wen: "Lor Mee is made of LOR and 卤 面 is made of 卤."

Me: Zzz.

Zhi xiang: "Different loh."

Me: "You eat before? Help me ask uncle lehhhh.I paiseh."

Eugene: "U today try Lor Mee, tmr try 卤 面 and u will know liao mah~"

Me: "Siao AH!"

And so, i popped the qns to the Uncle, he giggled and replied...

"Its the same laaaaa. Lor Mee is 卤 面, 卤 面 is Lor Mee loh."


Just that LOR MEE is in HOKKIEN and 卤 面 is in CHINESE.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~ :(

I wonder those NS guys behind us heard it ornot siaaaa. But the rest of the IA students knows it for sure as the we were talking abt it and the 3 guys werelaughing mad when we all sat down at the table.

Oh yah... and a supervisor caught us throwing markers at each other when we were packing. He paused awhile and turned to look at us, and when i realise someone is looking at us, we acted innocent. hahaha. We were playing, where zhi xiang throw marker at me and i will ACT that i caught it by using my mouth. POWER LAH. YES, he saw ME THROWING MARKER AT ZHI XIANG. Sheesh. He must think that we are ultra childish laaaa.Something always have to happen at the end of the day eh?

And yes, HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY YOU,CAI ZHI XIANG!

Don't burp at my face anymore u kukuniao. PLS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home