Sunday, March 25, 2007


Kor told me that dad is getting me a new phone because the plan is already up. Yeap, he's getting himself one too. Everyone is going to actually. Hahaha.

Its so sudden can?! I know nuts about the current phones now.

Had breaky downstairs and went to Westmall's Singtel. Damn long queue. Sianned. Looked at all the phones.

M1 guys are much cuter then Singtel ones. :) And most importantly, the one that attended us resembles Ungku! Teehee*

Weeks ago, Dad told us that he got a $600+++ voucher for watches. Which means we got to buy watches too!!! Weeeeeeee~ Moreover, there's sales at City Chain. Up to 60%! So after discount,Kor calculated,we each can choose a $300+ worth watch! Even if its Guess, the most it cost $200+ only. Kor even suggested each of us get 2 watch. -_-" Mummy getting hers too. But after we visited City Chain, there seems no nice watches leh. Later at night going Harbour Front to take a look at the other outlets.

Oh i'm so excited! :)

New phone, new watch. MmMmmmmm~

Guys. update me with the current phones now k?

Okok. Lets update abit.

Fri

Candy came down my house to pass me the Banana cake she made at her friend's house! Awwwwwww. So nice of you babe! Yeap, and i open the cookie she bought me from Famous Amos on my Birthday like FINALLY to share with her. :)

And we CAMWHORED!!!



Unglam? I know. Hahaha.


Yummmay~


With RuoXiang chocolate.

Yes, Candy wants me to show that ITS flattened,by the keyboard. :x

This fella is Candy. :)


LOVES!

Sat

Mr. Png asked help from Dong & I, but i didn't know what we'll be helping out. Alan joined us too.Yes, going back to Bukit View Sec, my ex-school. Woke up at 8.25am when suppose to be there at 9am. Dad woke up, thought he wanna go to work, so might as well drive me to school.BUT, he went back to sleep. WTH. So actually, we go down is to help the DnT students with their final year project, titled " Manipulation", which means something to do with movements. So, there's only two students. Idea generations and all. OMG. I still need to FACE SKETCHES EVEN ON THE WEEKENDS? SHEEEEEEESSSSSHHHHHHH!!! And the student seems to like us alot, which most prob we need to go down very soon again. =_="

Afterwhich we had our lunch at Mcdonald's. Dong's friend, Min min came by to make their lecturer's birthday card. Ser joined us too.


(Yes, i nv seen sucha long fries be4. :x)

Then we decided to head down to Vivocity for some shopping! Muahahahahaha!!!

Yes, maybe not some but ALOT because we shopped for 6 hours. Bought stuffs from Pull & Bear and Forever21. :) Saw some really lovely stuffs: Nike sling bag,Mango skinny grey jeans and Adidas jacket. Was suppose to rush back and join my gang for jogging,badminton & dinner session at Bukit Gombak at 8pm, but from the look at it, i was still at Secret Recipe with Ser eating at 7pm.

I ordered classic cheese cake and Ser's pan-fried fish with lobster sauce. (Before i realised i'm not joining them already)

After we finished, we ordered food again (As i'm not joining them liao). This time i ordered meal and she ordered cake. HAHAHA. Silly aye?! Even the waitress asked whether we ordered already?

Me: "Oh, we ordered again, haha."

:x

Our foodies.


My classic cheese! CHEESE CHEESE CHEESE my love. :)


Some white chocolate cake. Too sweet i think.

Bonelss chicken stuffed with Cheese & Ham!

Mmmmm. But i find it kinda hard and dry. Disappointed.

When we left, bumped into azlina,Amir, Yat and friend. They were waiting for their seats. :)

And guess what? We continued our shopping madness. HAHAHA. Dragged Ser to see the Mac Barbie showcase at the middle of Vivo. Now even Barbie got fake eyelashes! Cool huh. Left the place around 9plus. The queue for bus 188 was damn long laaa! So we decided to go for a drink at the hawker centre as we're kinda thirsty too. :) Suger Cane Juice. whooopeeee!


Ser, counting our coins. Yes, this silly girl were craving for "Hao Jian" - Fried oyster when we were already very bloated! Luckily we decided to scrap the idea and went to wait for our 188. LOL.

It's sucha long time ever since i shopped soooooo much! Thanks loooaads BUTTS! :)

Am very sorry to my gang hor! I missed all those fun and laughters you all had yesturday! I want to go badminton too! :( I know you all don't have me not as fun right? MUAHAHAHA!

I knew it!!! :D

kkk.

Lets look forward to the weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home