Wednesday, March 14, 2007


Guys, check out this blog:

http://spluch.blogspot.com/

Its really interesting and update everyday. Sometimes more then one post per day. :) Try browse through their archives instead, got features alot of unique and wacky stuffs from all over the world.

Today on my way home from ST,Zhi xiang and i fell DEEP asleep on the rear seat of the bus. From the moment i woke up, the bus is already flooded with army guys. Malays. They were looking at me and speaking in their language. laughing and giggle at times. Yes, not only me, but other girls infront of my seats as well. Damn irritating i tell you. GRRR!!!

Was rather stressed-up today at work. Manage to render ONE A3 tractor drawing using markers and pastel etc. Yes ONE for the whole day. It looks better then my past renderings,but as compare to Roy's work. I think i can go eat shit. Hahahaha.

Time for bed. Lazy to do reports ah. For Tues and Wed. Maybe tmr morning go plotter room do. Teehee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home