Sunday, March 11, 2007


Dang. 2 weeks gone. 10 more weeks. But, i should be happy that its not 6 months.

Went Kbox with 17385 and Hongsiong yesturday. :) Yin couldn't make it because of her GL camp.

I screwed up most of the songs. Wahahaha. And i asked khoon whether he misses Yin. XD Yin is always the one who help me to find songs somemore. LOL.

Group photos...


Hs keep trying to block me with his hands!



what a pose.


Heres the other pics... from the normal to the very candid and silly ones...














Jason - ROARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Shir - Scared.

Bee - Stunned.

Me - Yawning.

FAILED!


The GREENS.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!



ZOMBIE~ ZOMBIE~ ZOMBIE~~~~



Its snowing! Nah, khoon took this outside the room. lol.

And heres the funny shots that got us all laughing mad...


Classics.

Don't kill me,khoon and kee. :D

After which we went to have our dinner at BotakJones. :)


My Cajun chicken. Taste abit burnt though. Like the fries! :)
Bee not looking... again!
Good.
Kee: " I tell u hor....."
Jason: " hmmm...where should i start... the chicken or fries.."
LOL.

Finished!
And Hongsiong started to tell us all those stupid stuffs they did back in their 4E4 days.
Which make us all laughing like we own the whole place. :x


Yes, he definitely love telling stories. hehe.
We left and accompanied bee to pass her time at Mcdonald. Talked nonsense and crapped as usual. :)
I slept off my whole Sunday.
Havn't do my reports. damn.
And its MONDAY AGAIN! YIKES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home