Saturday, March 24, 2007


Artist: Nelly Furtado
Album: Loose
Title: All Good Things (Come To An End)


Dogs were whistling a new tune
Barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die

Honestly what will become of me
I don't like reality
It's way too clear to me
But really life is daily
We are what we don't see
We missed everything daydreaming

Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end


Travelling I always stop at exits
Wondering if I'll stay
Young and restless
Living this way I stress less
I want to pull away when the dream dies
The pain sets it and I don't cry
I only feel gravity and I wonder why

And the sun was wondering if it should stay away for a day until the feeling went away
And the clouds were dropping and the...
The rain forgot how to bring salvation
The dogs were whistling a new tune barking at the new moon
Hoping it would come soon so that they could die

Yeap, currently kinda in love with this song.
Especially the chorus that i bolded. I like Nelly furtado's kinda songs, but Yap hates it. (And i'm fucking serious :x) Wahaha.

Well, tmr gotta help Mr. Png back in BV at freaking 9am with Dong. Jialat. Can i wake? :x

Candy came by just now just to pass me the banana cake she made at her friend's house at woodlands. NICEEEEEEEEE. :) I'm so proud of you! Hahaha. Make some more nice stuffs tmr and bring to my house K? LOL! Yeap, and i opened (Finally) and share the Famous Amos cookie she gave for my Birthday.

Weeeeeeeeeee. Loves it, totally. Lets bake cookies at my house! :)

Oh yah, and Edward (One of the SP IA students at ST), sorry just now for pang-sehing you with the Msn Uno. :x

Upload pics next time! Kinda tired liaooo.

Tmr activity : Jogging at Bukit Gombak,Badminton and Dinner with my gang!

Yea. Healthy lifestyle, don't always go clubbing k. :)

And Jo, take care alrite? If anything you wanna share with me, i'm just a msg or call away ya? Miss u loaaaaaaaads! And ur gang as well of course! :) Yes, so many things happen back in PDI when i'm just only one month away for attachment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home