Monday, February 05, 2007


Slacked throughout the weekend. WOOHOO.

THOUGH i did

Sat
- ONE drawing for my PDI journal, which is not much of an accomplishment,HAH.
- Some thinking for my TKK prototype and found the perfect spring for it :)
- Send Jess off to perth with Candy (there goes my night)
- Watched youtube till 4am

Sun
- Coverpage for my CADDS assignment which dued million years back
- less than 10 qns on my pass year exam paper for Em3b and i proceed watching Superstar final and ate KFC delivery
- Checked out at whosgoing :x
- Bathed and here i am blogging

WOHOHO. Damn i done alot. MY ass ah.

17385 wants to study at CB (coffeebean btw) tmr at 1pm+. I'll be in school doing Tkk i guess. Shall see eh. :)

I'm still enjoying my Sunday, i mean Monday morning.

lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home