Saturday, February 10, 2007


I have a sudden urge in getting an ipod/ipodnano.

hor Dave? "Our most fruitful and knowledgeable conversation ever"

Muahahahahas.

But yah. Serious. I'm a tech-idiot.Thus explains that till now i don't have mp3 player. Listen to music? Yea, my lappy/hi-fi. Heh.

New year's coming (I don't feel it though). Exams ending. Oh well, yah, one down. One more to go.I want to buy lotsa lotsa lotsa things!!! :) I've only got one week to do so. Attachment coming. Jialat.

I don't mind a new phone too.But yea, one by one eh. Current one condition like crap.The vibration failed to perform and it doesn't show when there's a new message.But today, it just got back to normal again. Hasn't see any phone i fancy yet. Actually i still like my 7610. Colour and function wise is already enough for me. Regardless of its weight and bulkyness though. Haha.

A covered shoe. I neeeeeeeeeeed one.

Jacket. I saw this adidas jacket from 8days, which i think is pretty nice. Green and black thick and thin stripes on white jacket. But its Ex (freakin' $179) as its special edition.Its actually Porsche and adidas collaboration for a spring/summer collection.Moreover, i think it suits guys more. Checking out for a cheaper one. (Bee just say got 30% discount on adidas at cathay.LOL)

A slipper. My current one is damn slippery.

Last but not least... CLOTHES AND BOTTOMS. Infinity of them.

HWAHAHAHAHA.

Kk. Getting abit tired.

This afternoon after paper, went CB as usual.Bee want study.I drew potraits of Bee and Jason and lotsa silly cartoons on bee's textbook while they're "Studying". I slacked,laughed and talked lotsa cock as usual and played games in my lappy. Mario and Crazy taxi. LOL.

Meet up with Shir for dinner at LJS.Only to realise i ate fish & chips after my maths paper back at NP, after i bought my 2fish combo meal. POWER LAH CHING! Previous day also.I ate japanese furong set (Chicken) wth egg inside.Then dinner, my mom actually cooked fried chicken with abit lime taste and fried egg with onions. Sheesh*

Next paper on thurs. Shall start tmr. Ruo xiang suggested eating supper with us. Thus we decided to ton at Mcdonald's to study since by the time no more transport to go home anyway.

Mom and dad has gone to M'sia for Ah hong's (my cousin) wedding. Forgot to ask when they'll be back. Shrugs* Unable to send them off when kor drive them off just now. I'm supposed to go back at 9pm but i'm still waiting for bus.

kor: "On the way to car"

Grr. oh wells.

K lah.Need energy for tmr tonning...

Time for bed. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home