Saturday, February 03, 2007


Back from the dentist

The left side of my mouth is still numb! I kinda like going to dentist. With the execption of the needle and pain. My eyes were kept wide open the whole while, observing the tools he was using, the surroundings and enjoying the classical musics. lol. I can even feel and hear the drilling tool he was using.Like mini drilling machine sia.But its kns EX. $120 sia. the people there are nice! :)

On thursday. Hana and Aliyah came to ton over at my house and chionged MDA presentation and report together. Thus, friday was a super tiring day. Plus the MDA tolerance test was....
lets forget it. I only know how to do question 1. There goes my 15%. lol.

Finally,the problem for my TKK project is solved! Thanks to Richard and Hirsham/Hirsyam? because Richard found a spring right inside of his folio.LOL. BUT,that doesnt mean i'm done with my prototype. Fwahaha* Wait lah. Monday lah.

Bumped into Ser on the way out from school.Asked her what bus to orchard.Cuz i always forget lah. So i was telling her i should make a mini card with all the bus no. written on it. lol.So i sat on the bench, waited for 174 and 77. However they went pass and i DONT KNOW WHY I DIDN'T BOARD THEM! Guess what bus i boarded? Freaking 74. I was happily boarding the bus till i saw the board saying it pass by clementi? Then i realised, SHIT. I alighted 2 stops after, and took 77 finally. =_=" I guess i was really too tired to control what i was thinking and doing. Sighs* And i slept like fuck on the bus. :)

So i meet up with Jess & Candy. Bloody hell ask me meet them at far east when i alighted at tangs,then we decided to eat at taka. KNS! Yeap. Actually want to eat at crystal jade. But all the different outlets were flooded with queues.So, we settled on eating Sakae at Heeren. Which i don't eat sushi. But i ordered unagi and fried meat bento set plus a fried tofu side dish. :) Nice food makes me happy. Hehs* Adam (jess's bf) joined us soon after. Jess going oversea study at perth, and the flight is tonight! I'm so gonna miss her crap and nusiance,wearing pyjamas to Mcdonald's in the middle of the night and sharing my pathetic single bed with her. :( But fear not! She's coming back for Chinese New Year! :) Crazy la. Go there for a few days then fly back. Sheesh* I think she too rich ah. lol.

Dad just gave me the $$$ for my New Year Clothes. YIPPEE! But, when is the time i can really shop for them? :(

Ok. Gonna start my Maths revision 4 now. Hahaha. Which i thought i wanted to do yesturday, but i fell asleep with towel wrapped around my head. =_=" My mom say she can't wake me up. LOL. Shrugs* what to do. I'm THAT tired.

Maths exam on the coming Friday. Can you imagine THAT? I'm so dead. I think i failed all my tests.Not think, is YES, i failed allllllllllll.

Whats the use of passing my projects with flying colours when i failed all my examable modules with strolling colours?

I'm so gonna retain.

I won't be surprise if i am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home