Sunday, February 11, 2007


Back and bathed from tonning at bukit timah aliff/Macdonald with 17385,brian, Hongsiong and ruoxiang. :)

Tired sia...

from all those crapping and laughing.

We didn't even take out our books and notes!

POWER LAH!

Only took out my pens to play all those "brain straining" games. "The Idiot Test" and "4 Triangles" game from Ruo xiang. And the bloody headache game from Hongsiong. But hey, i got it first for hongsiong one k! :)

We were really noisy.Lepak somemore and ate Mcspicy meal at 4am+. We sang and did lotsa silly stuffs at the quadrangle. Went home around 6am+. Walked all the way to the bus stop with Jason. We took buses from opposite sides. So we started shouting to each other to break the silence. Hahaha. Then... we heard this weird uncle singing.

Jason: "Did u hear that!?"

Me: "Omg!"

We were totally freaked out. And Jason say he's walking towards my direction. I see nothing.Which make it worst.

Then i think jason missed his bus to wait for my bus to come. Awww. But i didnt hear him. However, he's second bus came again. He boarded. I was so freaked out being alone there lah! Its like forest at the back and around. Where,i can still hear his singing. Finally my bus came. Phew~

Heard the sad news from hana. It's so sudden.Feelin really sad for him.I wonder how he's doing. Hope he's fine. Asked hana whats the time but she didn't reply me.

Shall go blow dry my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home