Tuesday, January 02, 2007


Yes.

Time to face the reality.
Sch is really reopening tmr. Damn.
However, i really make full use and enjoy as much as i can this holidays. :x Meeting everyone that i promise to go out and doing things that i wanted to do long ago.
Reaaaaaaaally happy. :)
The only thing is my table is still kinda erm, messy. HAHA.

Went clubbing yesturday at MOS with 17385. Plus Candy. :) Dance non-stop. Hehs. And i'm having sorethroat with my legs aching all over.

Was telling candy yesturday that i regretted not dancing with those guys. Wahahaha. Ok nuff said. :x



The rainbow!!! Man thats the most spectacular rainbow i've seen so far in my whole life. It stretches from one end to the other la. Damn pretty. Not those halfway kind. I didn't realise till everyone is taking out their camera and starting snapping. When i finally meet them. I was so excited i told them to go and see. And help me take picture of it. Khoon took these. Man. I want the WHOLE STRETCH OF THE RAINBOW LAH!. Frowns*

Some pics after clubbing, at mac...

Candy and I.Blur.



Us with Candy taking the pic. :)

The time was 6.00am when she's craving for porriage and we took bus to blk 302(near lot 1) to eat. Bleahs*

Oh yah... here are the group pics for the tennis bbq at Eugene's house.




The girls with coach. Shu juan and Audrey.

BBQing. :)

8am lesson tmr. Maths somemore. Which means... i will know my result by then!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home