Sunday, January 28, 2007


Presenting you...

my very "neat" room.



Fwahahahaha.

:x

As usual, i didn't manage to finish my project. Its dued friday. We submitted it in bits and pieces. So as our folio. We talk cork at atrium till around 10pm+. Funny la.

On sat, we chionged our ete tutorials at student plaza (outside Cheers) :).Weather was good.Drizzling and windy. Fadilah bought us tibits. Party Pack mrpotato (onion & sourcream, spicy and bbq) taste weird. We ate it nonetheless. Expiry date? Who cares? Bwahahaha.Meet up with hana's "Smile-like-dunoe-wad" at Orchard. Went art friend to buy our folios etc. Ate at BistroDelifrance. :)

However, i have the sudden feel of loneliness when i realise, both of them were in pairs and me, walking alone.Plus its drizzling.:( Aliyah was telling me to grab a guy on the street. I'm like thinking... if its so easy, i will have a bf already.

Ah well. I shall leave it to fate. I'm so busy with my sch work that i have no time to think abt guys. I've always thought i'm so fortunate to have so many lovely friends around me. Fooling around and being silly, laughing at tiny weeny things.But, sometimes, i just feel jealous when i see couples in mrt or streets, being oh so lovey dovey that i will look away awkwardly. Then, i will think about myself...

damn, wth am i talking abt. Gotta go back to my work. Dad wanna drive me to bukit panjang to print my A3 stuffs as the shops at my house there doesnt provide the service. How retarded. Gees.

so long for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home