Thursday, January 11, 2007



"If you slp less than 3 hrs or more than 9 hrs, you have 30% increased early death rate than others"


Quoted from Dave early in the morning. =_="

Been ok-i-shall-take-a-nap-but-i-nv-wake-up for the past 3 days. Damn. I fell asleep on sofa yesturday and how the heck i ended up on my bed? Sheesh*

Was ultra restless during ETE lesson yesturday. 2hr lesson i dozed off for 1 and a half. Jialat ah. And mr Ong came asking me do i understand when HE KNOWS i was sleeping. I'm like... , " Eh, ya."

Friends all know i must be sleeping if i didn't reply them in msn...

"She must be sleeping lah"

"Everytime nv reply one sia"

"Know how to sleep only"

Whatever lah.I tired mah. :(

Doing MDA report - Zinc (Material, not the BRAND), now. Cads lesson at 10am later. Shall reach earlier to chiong ProE proj. kns.

I shall keep myself super awake for maths later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home