Thursday, January 25, 2007


I can't believe i'm actually AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND, blogging.

For the pass few days, its either i'm in school chionging my projects (TKK)/studying with the girls or eating at al ameen with 17385 till late.And by the time i settled down, its already 12am. What's the best thing is after a few mins, my eyelid gets heavier and i closes my eyes... lie on the bed...

THE NEXT THING I KNOW ITS ALREADY MORNING.

And i've done nothing!!!

PLUS, i'm late for classes (especially IS, 1 n a half hr late), or better still, i went back to sleep and pon my maths class.

i rock.

maths CCT or CTT, WHATever it is, confirm plus chicken chop and pork chop, its a fail. Not only i didn't pay attention in class (Not i don't want to.I'm just too tired out and dozing off at times) , but also i didnt revise enough (Fell asleep).

Tkk prototype. Nuff' said. Its not even halfway done. Richard even said the lock done by Tan Koon Yam (very nice and helpful) and i is Ugly. Or maybe in a nicer way, "Can be Improve". And he was busy with some other students. So, i started my "Door" instead. Using wood to make a display for the lock. With the help of mr Raymond (he treat us ice-cream lah!) and thomas (very funny guy), i manage to produce it, not yet done. When Jasmine called richard just now, he said he's AT HOME. I'm like. wth? Nice one eh.

Asked dad for the hinges so that the door can be operate lah. However, dumb lah, the most important part, which is the LOCK is not done, yet i'm doing the DOOR.

Clever lah Ching,very clever.

How i wish i did a very retarded idea back then. UGH.

Other classes due monday, my class due tmr. I don't care anymore ah. Cannot finish means cannot finish. Bo bian mah. He can't do anything to us also ANYway. :x

OMG. I'm getting sleepy. Shall go do my work before i ended up on bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home