Monday, January 15, 2007


As usual, i sat on bus 184, keeping track of the time on my watch.

A few stops after, a guy wearing ngeeann windbreaker (you know the blue and black kind) with an orange sling bag sat beside me. The combination of the two is rather significant.

I glance through the side of my eyes and i realised, Oh, its Serene's friend. The one who i met before in the library and turns out to be the same IS class as me.

Wanted to acknowledge him but i cant be doing like, making a sharp turn and , : "HEY! Its you!" right? lol. Thinking that he didn't realise its me anyway, i stayed silence for almost half of the trip, looking out of the bus most of the times, in awkwardness.

While i was looking at the busy vehicles moving around the road, i got a slight poke from him on the left, using his elbow. He showed me his handphone with this msged...

"Hey Serene's friend, you don't recognise me?", without saying a word.

"Shy ah~" I replied.

"As in i want to call lah, but like, don't know how to.Haha" I continued.

"U got my number meh?"

"No LAH~ call as in, you know hi! Not that CALL!" I laughed as i do the phone action with my hand. (number6 you know?)

"Then why u nv call me?"

"I got bad breathe." Then he turned and looked at me.

"Hahaha." Giving him the =_=" look.

Yada yada yada and the conversation continues till we reach sch.

Yeap. Funny huh. Then we walked to block 37 together. LATE.

Oh yah and i finally know his name. He's Wei Zheng.

"If i ever forget ur name, i'll ask Serene." he said.

LOL.

And i think i saw him again after sch at Atrium, sitting at the canoe polo booth, eating.

kk wadeva. Thought of blogging about this just to keep myself awake. But guess that it makes me even more restless. Hahaha.

Yikes!Tons of stuff to do.

YAWNS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home