Sunday, December 31, 2006


This shall be my last post for 2006.HERE I COME 2007!!! HAH!

Been out for the past few days. Super exhausted can?

Thurs
Went shopping with Jess & Candy (as promise). Whoopee!
BUY BUY BUY!
Jess bought tons of stuff lah. Far east plaza,Zara,GUESS.
She even bought thick coats from Zara, getting ready for her oversea study.
And she actually blame me for bringing her to these places. stupid girl.


Yeap, so this is Jess & Candy.

bonkers.


chubby cheeks. GAH!



Waiting for jess in Guess. YAWNS*


Have fun laming with them. :)

Fri
Candy bought her dye and came my house for her DIY, with the help of Jess!



The dye.

I tied that! Little green riding hood.

Them.


Outcome. Nice eh?

Candy happy sia.

Sat

Went Tennis bbq at Eugene's house at Yck. Coach and his wife came too.And coach actually said this...

"Wah, got food then can see you ah?" , sarcastically.

hahahahha. Whatthehell. Ever since i quitted tennis, i only went for the gatherings mah. Like bbqs and chalets. Btw, his wife quite pretty sia.

Played "Petals among the ROSE" which leonard suggested. No one knows how to play. He threw the dice and we must figure out, how many petals, by looking at the 5 dice. Damn. And i'm the last one to know the answer ( They told me the answer somemore. Sheesh) The trick of the game that is. I sit until backache somemore. PUI. haha.

Kk. Then, we played indian poker. Standard. Haha. Rasberry Vodka + cranberry juice.The concoction taste like medicine la. After which when the cranberry finished, we used red bull till the vodka finished. TIPSY. Leonard went super red. And what funny is, he suddenly put his palm on my lap and...

Leonard: " You know why i put my hand here?"
Me: "To transfer ur heat to me?"
Leonard: "NO."
Me: "Then?"
Leonard: "Chi Ni De Dou Fu. (Take advantage of me)"
Me: "..."

BWAHAHAHAHHA. FUNNY LAH! He said he put three times already. I didn't even realise. LOL.

The rest of the ppl left, leaving Dave,Leonard,Thierry,Eugene(DUH),Wendy - new member who went tipsy and me.Crapped and watched mtv all the way till 7am and we headed home. Slept and woke at 6pm+. Yawns.


Wendy,Thierry(don't know what was he doing) and Eugene.


Dave, Leonard and the liquor. Plus ton of tissues. Creation by me. LOL.

Been so many days i stayed out lah. Mom definitely not very happy about that. Moreover, tmr i'm going out late AGAIN. Today didn't want to go out to countdown,partly because my mom will probably kill me on the spot! Sheesh.

I'm a good girl k! :x

Damn. School is reopening on WED.

Miss Swan: "Its so sudden i can't believe it!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home