Saturday, November 18, 2006


Went partyworld-ing on Fri with the gang again- kee,khoon,bee,jason. Yin cannot make it cuz got night cycling. And there's a VIP who came too.

MR HENG. My science teacher back in secondary school days.I'm science rap back then OKAY.

SHEESH*

Was so shocked when i arrived la. LOL.

Thought it will be awkward, but no! We have lotsa fun! Even sing duet with him OKAY. "Zi Zao Lang Man". Have to pei he khoon for duets cuz Yin not here. Hahaha.

Oh yah. Before that, i attended the Science and Creativity talk at Spring Singapore.Was so tired because i didn't slept on thurs to do rendering for ARTSeats and PDI journal, i doze off for every speakers, except for the popular plastic surgeon, Mr Woffles Wu. Joker la he.

Actually, i need to attend on Fri and Sat, which is today. At first i thought only need to attend either one. Thanks to Solih call,asking me why i called him yest, I woke up at 8 -_-", sitting on my chair and body on my bed without switching on my air con. Laptop and lights were on, and photoshop of my undone ARTSeats was on my screen. The thought of preparing,take bus, mrt and plus i havn't send Richard the ARTSeats by 12am, i really don't want to step out of the house la.

So, i didn't went. HEE.

Cheryl saw me online.She didn't too. Tsktsk.

I seriously need a proper sleep.

After i chionged and finally send my ARTSeats rendering till around 3plus,4pm, i went to sleep. Till 8pm. SHIOK!

Pai seh ah Kee and Candy, i tired la. Lazy to go for jogging. :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home