Saturday, November 04, 2006


I'm so tired. Really.

Shall blog to avoid me from sleeping.

I got so many things to do that i feel that i may break down anytime.

SO many projects + SO many quizzes + SO many tutorials + SO many sketches = SO many late nights + Dark Circles + Dozing off during lessons and bus trips + yawning exercises.

I feel like shouting.

I shall note down whats need to be done NEXT WEEK.

1) EUCD (Stress lvl 90% or more than that.)
- 6 (3 gd & 3 bad) drawings of Public Seat.
- 4 (2 gd 2 bad) drawings of furniture from Parkmall. Top and bottom perspective view so = 8 drawings.
- 50 thumbnail sketches for the ARTseats design competition.
- PDI journal everywk.
- Illustrator, produce logo for our ARTseats.

2) MDA (Stress lvl 40%, yet.)
- Show sketch of existing design, indicate material and moulding process.(Do with Cheryl)

3) ETE (Stress lvl 50%)
- Tutorial 1C
- Self Test 1C (MeL )
Due Date 06/11/06 Monday


4) EM3B (Stress lvl 75%)
- Finish up exercise 1.
- MathsOnline havn't start. Left 2 bloody qns which almost killed me.
- Pg 1-21 Quiz nxt wk.

5) CADS (Stress lvl 40% - i suck at it.)
- none, yet i think.

6)IS - Starting a business (Stress lvl 10%)
- Everything is being done in class, yet.

Am not exaggerating about my modules and all. I'm really tired.

You know what, i can't take it anymore. Since i don't have the seats/furniture picutres we took today from Hana and Aliyah anyway.Think i'm slping now. :)

Bee jio-ed me go Partyworld tmr with Yin,Keesiong,Eekhoon and Jason.What a gang hur? LOL.

drop dead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home